How To Order
Thanks for your interest in Loveblossoms. All designs in the Laser cut and Pocket fold collection can be customized to coordinate with your event. We offer a wide variety of paper, card stock, ribbon and embellishments. You can choose your own wording and font. If you don't see an invitation design that represents your vision or you would like to combine elements to create a unique invitation set, please contact us and we would be happy to work with you. If you have a certain budget, please contact us, we can point you in the best direction to attempt to meet those needs. In addition we offer DIY papers and DIY assembling to cut down on costs if needed.
1. From the time you place your order to the time you have your invitations in hand it usually takes about 4-6 weeks. Since you will want to mail your invitations 6-10 weeks prior to your event, I suggest ordering your invitations approximately 4-6 months before your wedding date.
2. I recommend purchasing a sample of the invitation design that you are interested in before placing an order. This gives you an opportunity to see the quality of the product in person. The samples are not customized, you will receive the invitation as pictured. Sample swatches of cardstock, ribbon etc. are also available. Contact us by email to purchase.
3. Email us at email@example.com the invitation that you want to order E.g. I21 and send us the quantity and enclosures if needed.
4. Pay the deposit. You have three options: by PayPal, bank transfer or in our studio.
5. Send over the wording via email (we are available to assist with the wording).
To start working on the design we need:
Day invitation wording:
You can find the invitation wording sample here:
for wording samples click here.
Also you can choose your preferable font type here:
for fonts click here.
Bride’s full name:
Groom’s full name:
• Date (including day of the week):
• Any reception details for the invitation:
• Date guests need to RSVP by:
Additional information / details if needed
6. Once the payment is received, we will send digital proofs for your review.
7. Make changes if needed or approve. Please send changes in one email, in a list format. Please note, once you approve no changes can be made and you authorize all wording, spellings and the layout as correct, no claims on these may be made after you approve the proofs.
8. Make the final payment. Relax and collect your fab invitations.
Once the final proof is approved and your invoice has been paid, no changes can be made. All order details like wording, materials, and quantities are considered approved. Please note that as all items are handmade and handcrafted there may be slight differences in our stationery. Colours may also vary between screens.
* If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to contact us at:
Love Blossoms, 12 Mountjoy Square North, Unit 9, Dublin 1, D01 WT28, Ireland
(+ 353) 085 774 4463
These terms and conditions are subject to change.